Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays

...have been packed with plans & various activities.

I have no idea why people rant about how boring holidays are 'cause I find it's not only the time to catch up with family and friends but your hobbies too. :D

I've always like picture hunting and have tons of them in my com (my mum will come to me whenever she wants to change her desktop background & I'll go through gazillions of pictures with her until she points at one and goes "I WANT THIS ONE, I WANT THIS ONEEE!")

Recently, I've found a photostream on Flickr where this person is doing a 365 project (one new picture each day for a year) of her teddy bear and her photography skills are awesome plus each picture is taken so creatively with a storyline included. I got so addicted I check the photostream every single day to see the new picture. >.<

Oh, & Poh Choo's surprise party was a success!
Will post up the video of her playing her organ.
Awesomeness I tell you.


Original post, not copied *coughs* Henry *coughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment