Saturday, August 22, 2009

You make it easier when life gets hard


Hey there. :) The title of this post has no relevance to the post at all by the way. It is just, random. Plucked from the song Lucky by Colbie Cailat and Jason Mraz.

Anyway,

[P1050422.JPG]

Yi Jean here. Yes, the one who is rarely or almost never in class. :P

That aside, this is actually my first time publishing an update into this blog instead of my own. {credits to the blog administrator, su yi, my blog link is available at the sidebar :) } I shall flood this post with Pon & Zi pictures! (they're just too darn adorable and cheesy to resist!)


Holidays have finally arrived. Cut off some slack and go enjoy yourselves, peeps. I am interested to know what you guys are up to during the holidays so, do update about it, yeah? :)


As for me, I initially had a lot of pre-planned stuff going on but my mother has to go to Penang for some family matters. Thus, I have no transport for most things.


Hm. Let me share about my holiday plans I currently have. (i am just thinking straight from my head, so it is arranged in no particular order.)

They are:
1. Complete grey's anatomy season five
2. Have a blog layout makeover for my blog
3. Keep in touch and reconnect with my summer school friends through Facebook
4. Get some much needed exercise (i am so unfit :( )
5. Indulge in a good book or two (6 Most Important Decision You'll Ever Make by Sean Covey and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Class by Lewis Caroll)
6. Assist in completing YE reports
7. Learn a dance piece from those 'how-to' videos in YouTube
8. Complete the halfway-through essay on my trip to Netherlands for the school
9. Learn how to play a new song on the piano from my sister
10. Learn to cook a new dish from gramma (hopefully, not poisoning anyone along the process! Hahah)
11. Write postcards i bought from Amsterdam to my relatives
12. Since I will be at home, I should use the opportunity to take pictures around the garden at my home and learning to appreciate the nature that's close to home
13. Clean up my room (imma' gonna make my mama proud! *victorious smile*)
13. Play badminton
14. and if possible.... solve the freaking Rubiks Cube! (Yes, i know the rubik's cube craze died down eons ago, unfortunately i still have not solved it without tearing it apart since last year! Shut up. I will. Someday. Maybe, instead of bagging the title of the person who solves the rubik's cube the fastest, i will be the person who takes the longest time to solve the rubik's cube! xP)



..so much for my first post. :)

Cheers!

"It is not length of life, but depth of life."
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson



No comments:

Post a Comment