Monday, June 15, 2009

SCANDALS !!!

Scandal no. 1 = Henry & Su Yi
Scandal no. 2 = Eugene & Yee Leng

Love Triangle no. 1 = Chan Heng --> Su Yi <-- Henry

Cheating no. 1 = Henry & Ms Tha ( Su Yi ) Conversation between Henry and Ms Tha on Thursday in class (the day before Teacher's Day)

Henry : Teacher, how old are you??
Ms Tha : When we walk out of the classroom together, people would think you're my boyfriend.
Henry : (*damn happy and smiling non stop. Tells Leon) Weih. Teacher damn young weih. Can be my girlfriend. (*turns to Ms Tha) Teacher, come. I teman you back to the bilik guru.
Ms Tha : (*overhears Henry) Funny. I didn't mean I was young enough to be your girlfriend. I meant you were old enough to be my boyfriend.
Henry : (*heartbroken. Smile vanishes) Lao shi... Mei you ren jiang de laa...


LOL!! TeeHee!! Sorry Su Yi. Scandals make the blog more interesting. XD LoL. More scandals to be dug up. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment