Friday, July 3, 2009

has anyone seen Izzati's Maths 1??

Hey! It's Lup Yee here blogging. (:(:
Firstly, regarding to the title, i've lost Izzati's Math 1.
and I'm here to ask again, has anyone seen Izzati's Maths 1?
i'm worry because she uses it as her reference book.
and that made me feel guilty now for not taking care of her book properly. Well, i actually left my books in our classroom (PBSMI) before i went for duty in the library.
But when i came back, i found out Izzati's maths 1 was missing.
ughh, i rather to lose my own exercise book than hers.

* * * * *

Belian had a lil' farewell party for our dearest add maths teacher, miss Tah today after school.
And these are the pictures! (:

one of the most powdery slide of cake i've ever tasted.

* * * * *

+ Group Shot +

thanks ban joo the outsider.. xD
Nonono, I mean cameraman! :P

Arigato Miss Tah! (:



toodles'

by Lup,
1242 hours
nitez'

No comments:

Post a Comment