Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blackjack 2

After English class. It was Sivik class.

Pn. Paramjeet assigned a project for us to do. We had to get into groups of 3. Sandeep and Leon got together into a group. They needed 1 more person.

Sandeep Leon Eugene

Eh... You 2 got group edi arr??
Err... Yeah. Only Sandeep and me. Need 1 more person.
Eh!! I want!! Take me!! I want join!!
Why?? You also never do any work wan.. A few projects edi. You did a few things only.
LoL. Yeah la. So how??
Take Nabil la.
Weih... Don't like that la. I want.
Err... We play Blackjack la. If we win, we take Nabil. If Eugene wins, he join us la. LOL.
Ok. Let's go.
Who represent us? You or me??
You la. I'll be the dealer.
First to 2 wins.

1st round - Draw.
2nd round - Both exploded.
3rd round - Both exploded.
4th round - Draw.
5th round - Sandeep wins. 5 cards Blackjack.
6th round - Sandeep wins. Eugene exploded.

Ok. I win.
Not counted. Again la.
LoL. Ok.

7th round - Draw.
8th round - Both exploded.
9th round - Sandeep wins. A and Q Blackjack.
10th round - Both exploded.
11th round - Sandeep wins. 5 cards 20.

I win again.
LoL. Nevermind la. Take Eugene only. K??
Ok la. Eugene our group.
LoL.

Another game of Blackjack. Sienz la. This is damn lifeless... Someone update the blog la... zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment